On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Rogelio Serrano
<rogelio.serr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> hehehe there you again... understand windows phone 7 security model
>> first before making such a wild statement again...
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=dfad6c2f-988a-4b09-9e3b-58bfc9ac0447&displaylang=en
>>
>> comments from f-secure labs...
>>
>> http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002097.html
>>

>> fooler.
>
> i know that but ill believe it when i see it. but i have an open
> source mindset. if i dont see the code its just marketing.

and its still an environment under the tight grip of microsoft. and i
want to protect myself and my way of life from a company that is so
determined to wipe out everything that does not agree with their way
of doing things.

but seriously, what i say is not going to change anything right?

--
quarq consulting: agile, open source