On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Rogelio Serrano
<rogelio.serr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 9:46 AM, fooler mail <fooler.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Rogelio Serrano
>> <rogelio.serr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> but we all know thats not going stop widespread problems right?
>>> malware for the next billion!
>>>

>> hehehe there you again... understand windows phone 7 security model
>> first before making such a wild statement again...
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=dfad6c2f-988a-4b09-9e3b-58bfc9ac0447&displaylang=en
>>
>> comments from f-secure labs...
>>
>> http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002097.html
>>

> i know that

really? do you really understand it?

>but ill believe it when i see it.

it is not a valid excuse to make such a wild accusation... it is
really a bad behaviour to make such an accusation without knowing it
first..

> but i have an open source mindset. if i dont see the code its just marketing.

you wont see the code and it is not a marketing.. it is a design decision....

> and its still an environment under the tight grip of microsoft. and i
> want to protect myself and my way of life from a company that is so
> determined to wipe out everything that does not agree with their way
> of doing things.

do you believe in choice? if you dont like their business model.. stay
away with it.. you have your own choice.. dont emotionally attached to
what you hate... instead.. intelligently attached to what you love
most and be productive...

> the development tools are free. but somehow i dont think those are
> enough to develop useful apps...

the quality of apps depends on your quality of thoughts...it depends
on your creativity irregardless of what tools you have...

> but then who cares? most windows people i know think that the internet
> and computers are inherently insecure that they "dont put important
> stuff in it". they think im stupid for doing all my important stuff
> over the internet. for them malware is a fact of life.

if you put your own personal porn scandal materials (ala hayden kho),
credit card details, servers passwords and other confidential and
secret document without encryption in an untrusted place.. then you
are stupid... that is what windows phone 7 security model is trying to
achieve if you *really* understand its security model...

fooler.