Perfect, Danny. I'll wait for the details (url, login details, etc.)

Anybody with the skills for making an app for smart phones? The idea
would be simply to download the image from a list of servers. There
must be a way for the app to update its list, and either a round-robin
or a randomized access to servers to avoid overloading.

Danny, others have also offered to host, which would lighten the load to
each participating server. My idea is to have a master server but there
might be a better way of doing this.

Obet