It was Mr. fooler who did the bash script very quickly hehe. But I'm
not really a bash-ful person so I took the ideas and did it in python.
That took longer.

There problem is I only have regular Internet access, dynamic
addressing etc.

I do have a Wordpress blog and there's an FB page for the campaign
Switch Off #NoBrownout. You have to tell me what to do next. I have
a .png file sitting on my harddisk. How do I get it to your server? A
long time ago, I did a python program using http POST. I've forgotten
how, but I could learn it again, if that's what it would take.

Obet