On Ubuntu, does anyone know a command to launch Network Manager?

According to Synaptic the package that is installed is
"network-manager," but that gives a "not found" error message at the
command line.

I have lost the GUI launcher, but I can't recreate it until I can
figure out what the app is called.

This is not the first time I have tried to figure out how to launch an
app from the command line. Maybe there is a command I can use to find
the launch term for all installed packages? Or hopefully can be used
with grep or something in order to get just the one I want?