I use it too.  I haven't messed with for a while, so I forgot all the
ids.  I think its mythbuntu about a year old.  I runs XFCE.  I
installed several times, the last after an upgrade that committed
hari-kari.

It runs on a 2.8 xeon server I bought used.  The scsi disk it came
with was too noisy, so I put in a cheap ATA drive with plenty of
space.  I also had to upgrade the video with a cheap nvida card that
has hdmi output.

Getting it going is like a lot of things, takes twice as long as you
expect, even when you double your estimate in the beginning.

Good luck

-- Pat