> Where else would I talk about Linus and the nobel peace price other
> than here?  I should point out that I wasn't the first person to bring
> this topic up, I'm probably only the first person to say that he
> doesn't deserve one.  And it's God Bill, not god.  Just because you
> have no respect for your God doesn't mean that I lack respect.

My god isn't named God, Michael.  Only someone who is blind to other
religions would
assume so.

I am now done furthering this topic.

I for one think that someone like Linus who creates
something that brings people together for a common cause and if somehow
those people
by having been brought together create something else that furthers the
cause of peace
is directly responsible through that lineage.

Go Linus! and if he wins, seriously, will he deserve it any less that
Obama?  (Not a flame war,
I actually like him.  He has a very hard job to do)

-Bill Ensley
www.bearprinting.com