The show stopper for me every time I try and get friends and family on Linux
are the all in one printer-scanner-copier-free shoulder massage officejets
that they all have.  I know I can get these things working in Linux but
trying to explain how to do all this with Linux to someone who's computer
experience is comprised of mindless pointing and clicking.......priceless.