>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <joh...@comcast.net> writes:

John> As for the room on the east end, it is an appropriate size for
John> us, but I don't recall seeing doors to close it off from the
John> rest of the place.  (Someone correct me if my recollection is
John> wrong.)

I happened to be there today, and inquired.  There is a door.
However, there is also a fee for your garden variety group.  The fee
is $75 (with a dedicated bartender), or $50 (without a bartender, but
a maximum of 20 people).  It might be possible to negotiate a
different arrangement, but no guarantee.

I did not investigate wall colors, so the need for a screen is an open question.

--
Russell Senior, President
russ...@personaltelco.net