it's the third sunday of each month, and yes, that includes this coming
sunday.

no notice is needed, just show up between 1 and 5 and wait for the next
available volunteer to help you out.

however, info about the laptop might be helpful to someone so we can look up
the particular challenges involved with installing linux on it, and perhaps
prepare to meet them.

-wes