If you can see line of site I'd go with a couple 2400 MHz Loco's I've
done 3 installs
and have no complaints. The only thing I have done is put a
polyethylene cover over
the units.

The only issue I can think of is when a boat goes by. If you put them
10-15 feet up
that should take care of the little pleasure craft. But would only do
that if there is
something else to attract lightning.

-pete