It's cumbersome, but I've used GIMP in Linux to pull these things up page
by page. Be careful if it's a large TIFF though, since they're memory
hungry and I've had freezes when a really large one tries to unpack all its
pages (I usually select just a few pages at a time).

Randy Stapilus
Ridenbaugh Press
www.ridenbaugh.com
WA, OR, ID Weekly Briefings