On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 08:38:22PM -0700, Russell Senior wrote:
> Although, theoretically national spy agency might have a big
> dictionary where they can look up the key pair by the public key.

Them's a lot of key pairs, 10^600 or so.  Given 10^80 atoms in
the observable universe, I want access to their cross-universe
key transport vehicle.

> Also, build a continuous radar detector, so you can figure out when
> your "implant" is being illuminated and re-radiating your secrets.

No worries.  I just stick my head into a running microwave
every day for 30 seconds, and it zaps all the implants.  :-)

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          kei...@keithl.com