Awesome! Where do I sign up for that one? I can imagine an epic paintball
fight to end all paintball fights!

Or are you implying that just because a technology or concept can be
abused, that it shouldn't be explored? Because the developers of TrueCrypt,
Bitcoin, and all modern chemistry may have a slightly different opinion.