Everything new we say is an experiment that may backfire, unless of
course we say nothing new or nothing at all.

I prefer people to continue to say new things and recognize, as you
have, when they are not yet appropriate because only by doing that will
you have an opportunity to recalibrate for next time and heaven forbid,
start saying lots of really good new things and become a recognized
authority on them. And give a talk on them.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer