On 12/22/2015 11:57 PM, wes wrote:
> I'll mail you my Samsung SGH-A107 if you want it.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003MW0OIQ
>
> -wes

Thanks for the reply.
However <*GRIN*>, it has two down-checks:
   1. ATT has worst "customer Service" (sic) known to mankind.
   2. According to Section 11 of its _User Manual_ [retrieved from

http://theinformr.com/upload/manuals/samsung-sgh-a107-manual.pdf]
      It is internet capable, therefore is computer not phone ;/