On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:03 PM, Richard Owlett <rowl...@cloud85.net> wrote:

> On 12/22/2015 11:57 PM, wes wrote:
>> I'll mail you my Samsung SGH-A107 if you want it.
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003MW0OIQ <http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003MW0OIQ>
>>
>> -wes
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> However <*GRIN*>, it has two down-checks:
>   1. ATT has worst "customer Service" (sic) known to mankind.
>   2. According to Section 11 of its _User Manual_ [retrieved from
>
> http://theinformr.com/upload/manuals/samsung-sgh-a107-manual.pdf]
> <http://theinformr.com/upload/manuals/samsung-sgh-a107-manual.pdf]>
>      It is internet capable, therefore is computer not phone ;/

Given that even USB cables typically have electronics in them, you will be very
hard pressed to get a phone that isn’t a computer, in fact, I would go so far
as to say “not possible”.

--
Louis Kowolowski                                lou...@cryptomonkeys.org
<mailto:lou...@cryptomonkeys.org>

Making life more interesting for people since 1977