Folks,
I purchased a Spanish keyboard for my X300. I have installed it, and so far
not too
bad, but some of the keyboard mapping is giving me the wrong characters.
Here is
what I have purchased for this machine:
IBM Lenovo X300 Spanish Teclado EspaƱol Keyboard 42T3628 42T3595

Most of the keys map but some do not. I would like to get them all to map
correctly

When I go in to setup the keyboard, the layout is not shown as a selection.

Anyone have ideas as to how I can set the machine up to match the keboard
layout when, I have Spanish selected for the language?

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.