On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 20:46:13 -0800
Michael Rasmussen <mich...@michaelsnet.us> dijo:

>All in all I'm very happy with the switch from Comcast to CenturyLink.
>If you live in Portland and go to the CL store to place your order you
>can currently get free installation, free setup, and a screaming great
>price. You do need to sign up on a two year contract and agree to
>auto-billing and paperless statements.  If you don't want to spend the
>extra $$$ for 1G, the 100Mbps service is available with the same
>conditions for a little more than half the price.
>This deal is certainly available to anyone who had those CenturyLink
>door to door sales folks visit.

Thanks for the heads up about going to the store to get free
installation, setup and a screaming great price. A couple weeks ago
their web site offered 1GB service for $130 a month, but yesterday I
noted that it was $110 a month, always with $60 for installation.

They came to my door last week and I'm planning to make the move in a
week or two.