I saw that also, did the usual close down, no joy, reboot, no joy, then I
tested
from another machine and got the same thing so figured it was "out yonder
somewhere". I still have a couple that come up like that but most of them
are
back to normal. This was on both FF and Chrome. Looks like WU is back. I
see it all correctly now.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 8:41 AM, Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Mar 2017, Larry Brigman wrote:
>
> > I saw a report on the AWS S3 outage. Lots of companies place their static
> > files in S3 storage. This is probably what hit you and a bunch of other
> > sites.
>
> Larry,
>
>    I saw that report, too. That was on Tuesday, the last day sites
> displayed
> correctly here. If it's a cache issue (because these sites are still not
> correctly displaying on the desktop, but do on the laptop) that should have
> been cleared during the rebooting. No?
>
>    Think I'll manually clear the cache and see if that makes a difference.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Rich

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.