On 2017-03-08 07:05, Chuck Hast wrote:

> Usually when I get that error with Chrome/Chromium, I go down to the
> button and hit that, then you should get a button that tells it to
> accept
> the cert

Doing so with a financial institution is extremely ill advised.
I was tempted to say "financial security suicide."

Banks, brokerages, etc. keep their certs up to date. If an expired cert
is presented to clients automations are in place to create internal
trouble tickets and resolve the problem quickly.

Don't accept an invalid SSL cert for a financial institution.

--
       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
     Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity