I am trying to contact the author of a 'LibreOffice Base' tutorial.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/02/Base_tutorial.pdf

I just ventured into designing an application for a local non-profit
organization.  To make it portable across Windows, MACs, & Linux systems
I figured LibreOffice Base made sense.  (More so now that I've got into it.)

The last time I tried to work with Base I got basically to the corner of
No and Where.  I'm not new to database design and application coding but
have not been active for close to 10 years.

This tutorial so far has been great.  The author is covering some basics
that I know but find it easy reading.  The problem is it is a PDF and
doesn't play well on a smartphone, tablet, or Kindle.  I was hoping that
it could be converted into an ebook format.

So to the actual question.  How do I locate Mariano Casanova?  Nothing
(email, etc.) in the document and a Google search turns up a site in
Spanish for a guy born in 1833, a Facebook listing of lots of Mariano
Casanovas, an IMDB listing, and a singer.

Is the Mariano Casanova a pen name?

Any suggestions and other ways to search?

TIA,
Rod