The last time I had a severe respiratory infection was Thanksgiving 2019
through January 2020.  I've only had the 2 original Moderna shots.  However
during the entire pandemic I was still out and about - since you can't do IT
consulting on a server that's down remotely.  Even long before the Moderna
vaccine came out.  I must have been exposed dozens of times.  Never got it.
And have never gotten a cold or flu or anything since 2019.  I guess I'm a
Typhoid Mary, lol.

FWIW,

I have always felt that there's a TON of stuff that "they" know about COVID
that is being withheld from the general public.   I've read so many stories of
people repeatedly exposed and not come down with it, some completely
unvaccinated, and stories of people vaccinated to the gills but still got it.
I think that there has GOT to be a genetic marker that indicates susceptibility
to it that "they" know about that they are not telling us about.  And Trump
must have been told he was most likely immune or if he did get it it would be a
light case, otherwise he wouldn't have been running around unmasked.  I never
believed the stories about how the best medicine in the world saved him when he
got COVID.  He knew it would be a light case, he wanted to get it to seem like
he was "one of us" and only after he got it and looked like a fool did he
backpedal on that.

I'll die of old age before knowing the truth but I hope my descendants
generations files a Freedom of Information request eventually.

Ted