Google 24v inverter there are boat loads of them for 24v PV systems.
Ranging from 300W on up.
https://www.amazon.com/24-volt-pure-sine-wave-inverter/s?k=24+volt+pure+sine+wave+inverter
If you are planning on running computers
and whatnot get a sine wave inverter, many switched PSU's do not like
modified sine wave (weasel words actually modified SQUARE WAVE)
they will put up with it but shortens life. The prices have dropped
considerably on them, same for the pure sine wave UPS.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sine+wave+ups&crid=1M0L8EHMXA3Z8&sprefix=sine+wave+ups%2Caps%2C101&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
I used to service glass container inspection machines, I would catch
the bottle plants replacing the sine wave UPS with modified sine wave,
then they would call because the switching power supplies in the machine
were dying, I would make a service visit and find those UPS, tell them to
replace them with a sine wave UPS, THEN I would fix the power supply
problem. Usually ended up doing the UPS my self also.

I presently have the same issue in medical labs I service. Some of the
Hospital BioMed folks seem to think that a UPS is a UPS, have one that
has had 3 machines replaced due to modified sine wave ups. they finally
put in a sine wave UPS, no more issues.