On 02/02/2018 05:48 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
Called my brother to wish him a "Happy Birthday".
As I'm the geek sibling, he asked a geek type question.
He has been viewing youtube(sp?) videos.
He suspects they have been publishing his email address.
He objects.

I spoke to him this morning.
He is viewing the youtube videos anonymously - so problems are not login information.

He clarified a symptom I hadn't caught before.
He is getting his mail without signing in to his gmail account.
He is now using Windows 10. He did not have this problem when he was using Windows 7.

I'm beginning to suspect a cookie problem.
I've also sent him an email asking to reply so I can see the header information so I tell exactly what email client he is using.

Thanks for the help.