On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:49:34 -0700
wes <p...@the-wes.com> dijo:

>The Linux Clinic is this Sunday, 1-5pm. Bring your ailing systems or
>questions and we will try to help, or at least get you pointed in a
>useful direction.

I will be bringing a CPAP machine that just died. It started making
whining noises about a week ago and when I turned it on Wednesday night
it didn't go and the screen said 'motor defect.' No doubt it's
bearings/bushings and nothing can be done at the Clinic, but I'm
curious what's inside the thing. So before finally saying kaddish for
it I decided to take it apart. It's dead anyway, so why not? And I
might get lucky.