Slackware 14.2 is currently using KDE 4.14. It is very nice but not the latest so if you follow the updates from KDE it might look like stuff is missing :(

But there is a contributor for the project that runs the ktown repo for bleeding edge versions of KDE and its dependencies. I don't use it myself, but ktown is getting rave reviews.

Or you could just go with KDE Neon, which is the closest thing you will get to an official KDE distro.