AWS stands for Amazon Web Service - I really meant it as - rent a computer
on the internet with 1Gb/s + SSD + static IP for $10/month or less instead
of paying overpriced ISP $20/month just for the IP + lousy high latency
connection.

Look up the details on:
https://aws.amazon.com/ - LightSail is probably what you need
https://www.linode.com/
Or any other service you might like

In my experience - I get much better value, network speed and service using
Linode and AWS than I could from any ISP available to me. And if you need
connection to home you can either VPN tunnel thought AWS/Linode or DDNS
privately or through one of the free services.

Hope that gives you good enough lead.

Tomas