Hi:

Is there a linux tool which cleans up the URLs in a text file (I believe Western unicode encoding) so that all the tracking tags, fbclid, etc are removed and the pure URL is left in the text?

In one recent email I received, there were 28 govdelivery.com tags and others embedded inside the URLs, and I don't wish the posted material to provide an easy access for the website to be tracked.

Thanks

Randall

--
*CONFIDENTIAL:*/This email message and/or any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. _Any unauthorized review, use, copying, dissemination, disclosure, retention or distribution is strictly prohibited._ If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message along with any attachments. This communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, U.S. Code Title 18 ยง2510-2521./