On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Galen Seitz wrote:

To determine how to end an image, look at the box in the upper right
labeled "Mouse Buttons". When you start drawing a shape, this box will
tell you what each mouse button does. For example, when you are in the
middle of drawing a POLYLINE, the left button is 'next point', the middle
is 'final point', and right is 'cancel'.

Regarding the grid, there are two grid related buttons at the bottom left.
Grid Mode controls the grid that is displayed. Point Posn controls the
snap grid.

galen,

Thanks for the reminder. I should have seen that. For some reason, middle
button does not consistently work for me; I'll try again.

Regards,