I want to connect my Nokia 6.1 Plus phone to the LAN's wireless access
point. This means connecting to the WAP so I can figure out how to configure
it to allow access to it from the phone.

The first problem is that I no longer can connect to the WAP with a browser
so I can log in as admin. Entering the local IP address does nothing so I
tried pinging and could not connect to it.

I can ping the router which is the public interfact to the 'Net and the WAP
is connected to it so I don't understand why I cannot reach the latter
through the former. A clue stick on what to do next is appreciated.

More information provided upon request.

Regards,