On 2/26/19 4:43 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019, Russell Senior wrote:

I gave you the next step in my first email:

 "Or, failing everything else, use whatever facility there is to factory
reset it and then reconfigure to your liking."

Okay, Russell. I'll do that this coming weekend.

Regards,

Rich

Did you tell Android which IP address you want to use?

by default android is going to look for a DHCP lease, but you say that all hosts on this network are static. Unless you are filtering MAC addresses then you just tell android to do the thing.

Here's a quick nmap command for listing all hosts on a network... if you need it....

$ nmap -sL 192.168.1.*

The * will make it do a quick ping for every address on the specified subnet.