On 10/16/19 9:57 AM, Tomas Kuchta wrote:
I never thought about it the same way as you do. That would indicate that
there are perhaps couple of different ways this could behave.

If I can make similar observation, sometimes I set it as away and forget
about it until other people mention it to me. In that case I blame myself
rather than MS.

How does it behave on your phone or windows client? Is it consistent?

I don't use it on a phone or on a MS Windows client. I mostly use it on my Xubuntu 18.04 desktop machine, but over the summer I used it on my Xubuntu 18.04 laptop. I didn't leave it running on the laptop, because I only used to do a video chat with a friend. The behavior on the desktop machine has been consistently inconsistent.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens