On 10/16/19 10:41 AM, Mike C. wrote:
Alas, I am required to use Skype for work.

-- And you haven't quit that job yet??? You're a better man than I'll ever
be! j/k, of course.

:-)

But in all sincerity, I'd advocate for using a more secure and privacy
respecting application if not for the sake of the employees but also the
organization itself.

I'm just one contractor in a, probably, large group. They're pretty much stuck on MS. Fortunately I can use Libre Office for my work, and the files are compatible with what they want. At least they want .doc instead of .docx. The only reason I use a virtual Win7 is to get a transcription program (Gear Player 4) which has some Dolby built into it that works better than any Linux tool I've tried. Also, I have not found a current Linux tool that works with a foot pedal.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens