By moderately heroic efforts you mean - writing multi platform email
clients for sending exclusively encrypted emails?

If yes, and this would really caught on at scale - I wonder what would be
the next move from the G corp? Would they cared at this point? The email
header would still be plain text, giving Subject, recipient and various
email server metadata. No?

-T