On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, Michael Barnes wrote:

As for the streaking/ghosting (not sure the proper term), I don't think it
is foreign material, as it is more like the print faintly repeating down
the page. Especially something dense like a graphic or big bold print. It
will repeat down the page. Kind of like the toner keeps the image on a
roller and re-printing it on the next rotation. I print a lot of documents
in landscape and bold titles seem to repeat causing more of a streak down
the page. That happens regardless of which computer is printing, so I
imagine it is a printer issue. I've done various cleaning routines with no
change.

Michael,

It might be the drum that needs to be replaced. That was the problem I had
with the HP 2500C.