On Wed, 25 Mar 2020, Dick Steffens wrote:

The only experience I have with video conferencing is when I used Skype
for Linux to carry on a video call with a friend. The built in camera,
mic, and speakers worked fine. The laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X200
Tablet. (While they call it a tablet, the form factor is a laptop or
notebook.)

Dick/Frank,

I use my laptops only when I'm away from the office. I'm looking to buy a
desktop video camera, and microphone; I have speakers.

As for conferencing software, I haven't used any, but some folks at church
are working on getting Zoom set up for us. I'll know more about how that
works after Sunday morning.

I'll look at that. My preferences are 1) open source and 2) available for
linux, MacOS, and Windows.

Thanks,