On Wed, 25 Mar 2020, John Sechrest wrote:
(and so did Fred James)

Which camera did you select?

John/Fred,

It's an "Anivia 1080p HD Webcam W8, USB Desktop Laptop Camera, Mini Plug and
Play Video Calling Computer Camera, Built-in Mic, Flexible Rotatable Clip"
<https://tinyurl.com/wuvsocy>.

If you look at the second-from-bottom image on the product page you'll see
it supports linux (and other OSes) and Zoom (and other applications).

Given Amazon's focus on Prime members and warehouse employees with Covid-19
it will be several weeks before it finds its way here. I'm looking forward
to getting it up and running with Zoom so I can more effectively prospect
for new clients.

Stay well,