On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, Michael Barnes wrote:

I like FreeConferenceCall.com. Easy to use, unlimited meeting time, up to
1,000 attendees. FREE.

Michael,

Have you any ideas how FreeConferenceCall compares with Zoom? The latter
says it supports both video and conference connections, the former only the
latter type. My web search this morning suggests the differences between the
two types are so subtle that they don't matter for most of us.

I tried creating a Zoom account but the confirmation page would not let me
complete the login using both firefox and opera. I'm waiting for a response
to the message I sent.