I go with the bullet too if there is already a directional (that is
what it sounds like is needed) antenna.  That talks to your
router and out to the RV network. I had a potato chip factory
out in Burley ID that had an ozone machine in a place where
it could not get out to the rather low level cellular. We used
bullets to get out of the building to the network that was linked
to the cell modem. They were at 5Ghz... Worked great even
at 5 with all of the metal building... Usually thought 5 bounces
like a silly putty ball, it does not go through metal roofs and
walls at all. But the cracks were just the right size for it to do
so...

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:29 AM Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 2020, Michael Barnes wrote:
>
> > I was told a Ubiquiti radio would do this, but I don't know which one.
>
> Michael,
>
> Try asking on community.ubnt.com.
>
> Rich

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Ph 4:13 KJV
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.
Fil 4:13 RVR1960