Ben,
Nuggets of gold... I was trying to figure out how to try to
force it to pull down something else. If it pulls down 0.56.0
I will try it, if it does not work I have more info (thanks to
you) as to where to look to try to force it to pull down the
one that it complains is not there.

Right now I am working on a RPi project, will get back on
that one this weekend. Thank you again, as usual all ears...