The way I do it is I have a cheap HDMI capture dongle, everything goes into one
laptop, I tell OBS to project onto the "monitor" attached to the HDMI port in
full screen the attach the capture card to the machine responsible for the
video call. then from there the capture card is seen like any other web cam and
bob's your uncle.

---
Jason Barbier | E: ja...@corrupted.io
GPG: FD7D2D5F0A0FBE39 (https://keybase.io/kusuriya)