It sounds like what you want is to "tile" the page and print separate tiles
onto different pages.  If so, then maybe "fit to page" ( or some scaling
factor ) followed by `pdfposter` might fit your bill.

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man1/pdfposter.1.html

FWIW, the link you provided didn't show any data, only an error message
saying "No results were found" even after logging in with 'orpublic'

Regards,
- Robert