On Mon, 8 Nov 2021, Robert Citek wrote:

This sounds like a job for Python's Pandas library, which can parse HTML
tables into data frames and export to CSV, for example.

I'd be happy to try that out if you can e-mail a copy of the html file that
you downloaded, the one with html and javascript noise.

Robert,

I can handle .html, but the only way to get html is by saving. Here's an
example:
<!DOCTYPE html>
      table.withBorders {
        border-width: 0 0 1px 1px;
        border-style: solid;
        border-collapse: collapse;
      }
      table.withBorders tr {
        border-width: 0;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
      }
      table.withBorders th {
        border-width: 1px 1px 0 0;
        border-style: solid;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 2px;
      }
      table.withBorders td {
        border-width: 1px 1px 0 0;
        border-style: solid;
        margin: 0;

I cannot download the data table in any format that has all rows and all
columns.

When I can I'll be able to read them into R as tibbles.