Hi all,

I thought there was a command to do this but I'm having trouble finding it and
diff is doing strange stuff.

I have a csv file that grows over time. What I want to do is take a newer
version of the file, compare it to the old one, and only print the lines that
are different. This also needs to be easily automated within a BASH script.

Are there options to diff that I'm missing or a different command that can
quickly print only those lines unique to the first file? I'm resisting the urge
to read the lines into a python list and compare manually.

-Ben