Hello all:

I am currently hitting an unusual problem with two DNS addresses which I have set up in both the NetGear C6300v2 cable modem/router which has the option to manually set the DNS addresses (which I did) and with the openSuse Linux Leap 15.4 OS using NetManager, which has the option to set the DNS addresses in the configured connection. (and I did manually configure them too) .

I am expecting to see DNS addresses 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222 when landing on either the https://www.dnsleaktest.com/ website or the https://surfshark.com/dns-leak-test website, but to my surprise both sites keep coming up with two Cloudflare DNS addresses

IP      Hostname        ISP     Country
108.162.218.150         None    Cloudflare      Newark, United States
108.162.218.190         None    Cloudflare      Newark, United States

I am concerned about this, as I do NOT want cloudflare doing the DNS lookups, I expected ExpressVPN DNS numbers to show up.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Randall