On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 10:38 AM Mark Allyn <markallyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought we meet at PSU.

PSU was becoming hostile to outsiders even before the pandemic. You need a
card key (i.e. be an active student or faculty/staff) to get into any of
their buildings, even their library. I volunteer as an industry advisor for
Portland State Aerospace Society/OreSat and building access even with such
an association is problematic. I'd personally love to go back to hosting
meetings at Portland State, but figuring out how to get the general public
inside remains an unsolved problem.