For at least two decades (the length of time I've been attending PLUG
meetings) the General Monthly Meeting has been 7pm on the first Thursday of
the Month (although we occasionally needed to work around holidays, like
July 4th). We haven't met in person since March 2020.

--
Russell Senior
russ...@personaltelco.net