From: PLUG <plug-boun...@pdxlinux.org> On Behalf Of Ishak Micheil
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 12:02 PM
To: Portland Linux/Unix Group <plug@pdxlinux.org>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] 3rd party vpn Defense evasion

The use cases I'm working on is to Prevent employees or contractors from
subcontracting work.

John is a contractor,  hires someone else to do the work. Vdi setup,  he shares
his creds with the subcontractor who possibly actually in a different country.
Using  VPN services prior to logging in to mask thier locations .