From: PLUG <plug-boun...@pdxlinux.org> On Behalf Of Denis Heidtmann
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2023 3:13 PM
To: General Linux/UNIX discussion and help, civil and on-topic
Subject: [PLUG] Zoom error 10?

I installed the latest Zoom (at Zoom's insistence). The package manager shows
version 2.0.106600.0904 doubleclick (runs software install) show version
5.15.7.6521

When I attempt to run zoom via a link in an email I get unexpected error code
10. I occasionally find that zoom is already running; On those occasions I use
top to kill that instance. I still get the error. Running in a terminal gets me
to the screen where I can input the meeting number; I get the same error.

I am above my pay grade on this. I am hoping for some help.
I am running Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS

Thanks,
-Denis